Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Heritage Makers

Just a reminder and an invite to those who haven't gotten one. I sent out invites through the mail and email and then realized...just use the blog..duh.

Heritage Makers Party

Tuesday Nov. 17th

8pm

Bartlett House

***Bring one of your favorite pictures***

Call me if you have any questions or need directions. Any form of an RSVP is appreciated:) Thanks!

Mary
510-2552

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Jeff has his first meeting for his new calling, so I'll have all 3 kiddos who will be in bed by then. But maybe if his meeting ends early enough, I can stop by for a little bit.