Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Waterslide Jumper

Hi! My son's birthday is coming up and we would like to do some sort of inflatable waterslide since it has been so hot! We have done regular bouncers, but never the waterslide.

Does anyone know where I can rent one, or someone who has one I could borrow? Do you think it is a good idea? Does it ruin your lawn?

Let me know.

Christine Nelson

1 comment:

Scarcy Family said...

Do you remember the Heywoods? They run a business where they rent those out. You can get a hold of them through her mom, I think she's still in the ward! Good luck! We're trying to do that for Tyler's birthday too, well see. Much warmer down there I'm sure!