Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He's so cute. Congratulations on your handsome addition to your beautiful family. Can't wait to see him.
Congrats to you guys. I can't believe how alert he looks. Very cute.
Sorry about the above deleted comment. I accidentally deleted it.
Oh boy, OH BOY! What a sweet little face.
Congrats to the happy family!
He is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see him. Let me know if there is anything you need!
Congrats! He is a doll!
Post a Comment