Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We are in need of help!

As many of you know we are still trying to rent out our house. There are still a few things that need to be done. If anyone is available to help us out, it would greatly be appreciated. There is some easy basic cleaning to be done, since nobody has lived there for a while, plus our bedroom needs to be repainted, and we have some trash in the garage that needs to get put in the trash. We have many people recently that are interested in the house, and would like to rent it very soon, and since we can't make it down there to do this, we are asking anyone who might be willing to help us out. If you are available, either leave a comment or email us at scarcy31@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.
Miss all of you!
Darcy and Scott

9 comments:

Megan said...

when do you need it done by? Adam's family is coming out tomorrow and so I'll be an disneyland and the beach but i could do something next week if that's not too late. let me know.

DeeDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeDee said...

Dave and I can help with the painting--it would probably help to have a couple of other people. When do you need things done and how do we get in the house? Do you have the paint? Let me know. Dawn

Mandy Lowry said...

I can help too! I'm a good painter. I can probably be availabe middle of next week. I'm scheduled to work Mon and tues but can do it wed

Darcy said...

Thanks so much you guys, you're amazing. I know Scott's brother and mom will be there sometime hopefully next week, but Ernie Chavez has a key, I'll give you guys a call or post it here on when the house would be open. Thanks again, we really appreciate this! You are an answer to our prayers!!!

Melissa said...

Darcy,
I can help with the cleaning. Let me know when.

Jessica Brunson said...

I am available most anytime. Just let me know what I can do.

Scarcy Family said...

I've talked to my mother in law and mainly just the girls room needs to get painted, so Ernie chavez has a key, but I need to find out what supplies and if we have paint there. I'll let you know soon, sorry this is taken so long. His mom and brother actually go a lot done this last week. Thanks to everyone, you guys are awesome!

Bethany said...

I don't know if you still need help, but next week is pretty free for me. I can help clean.