Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Booster Seat & Double Stroller
My sister-in-law is coming to visit April 23-26. She has 3 kids: 2 1/2, 4 1/2 & almost 6. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has an extra booster seat we could borrow for those days so she doesn't have to bring everything through the airport by herself. Also, if anyone has a double stroller we could use for those dates that would be great too. We are going to Disneyland and Sea World if anyone wants to join us. THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have a double stroller that is just sitting in the garage that you can borrow. I works good but it's well used. You're welcome to use it.
Wendy
I have two double strollers; a side-by-side jogger and a front to back Graco. You're welcome to borrow either! No booster, though. :( Let me know if you're interested!
Dana
I've got an extra booster seat.
I have two booster seats.
I have a booster and twin jogger.
Post a Comment