Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twilight Time!!

Hey girls. I'm hosting a" Twilight" party next week on Thursday, the 26th. I will probably start the show at 8:00pm, but you are welcome to come earlier. I was thinking any time after 7:00pm. If you'd like to bring a snack to share, that would be awesome! For those of you who are Edward-loving freaks like me, this is a much anticipated night. Feel free to invite friends. Just drop me an e-mail so I will have enough snack food for everyone. sjmcewan@yahoo.com
Nursing babies welcome! Hope to see you all there. Suzy

5 comments:

Mandy Lowry said...

I wish so bad I could come, but I'm working that night. Have fun for me. If I get cancelled, I will be there!

masonchrissy said...

Suzie- Good timing. I just finished book number #1 in two days. Totally consumed my life and I was pretty much giving orders from the couch the whole time. Count me in!

Zylstra Family said...

I would LOVE to come but Ryan's cousin is graduating from the police academy and his ceremony is that night!! Have fun though!

DeeDee said...

Susie--I wish I could come but I can't. You guys have fun without me! Dawn

Areli said...

Hey suzie - I have my twilight t-shirt ready so count me in! Sounds like so much fun and I will try to bring my sister ,who is such a big fan.