Has anyone volunteered to host Girls Night Out in March? If not, I can have it at my house.
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I"LL HAVE IT AT MY HOUSE!!!! HA-HA-HA!!! That would be more like girls week out!! How fun! How is everyone doing?? We're loving it here, great weather...feels like fall, I love it!!! Miss you all!
We should come to your house! That would rock!
K, just found out Megan is hosting. I will do it in April.
Post a Comment