Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

??

A couple of things:

Does anybody have a copy of Inkspell out there that I could borrow? Amanda, Tanner, and I all finished Inkheart last week, and I'm trying to rustle up a copy of Inkspell so I can catch up to them.

Also, does anybody have a copy of Inkheart on cd they'd be willing to loan?

And one more thing, does anybody want to buy a dish packing box and the foam cushions to go with them? I bought a couple of sets of those today (no, we're not moving, we're stuck like almost everybody else) in order to free up some kitchen cabinet space. (I packed up my china that I've used 0 times in the almost 3 1/2 years we've lived here so that I can store it in the garage or attic and use the cabinets for something we actually use often.) Anyway, I used one whole set and part of the second, so I can't return it and I'd rather not hold on to it since it will just be taking up other precious space, and we may be here forever, anyway. The whole set (cushions, dividers, plus box) cost me about $12.50, and I'd be happy to recover $5.

If anybody's interested, or has a book I can borrow, email me at natebeth.callister@gmail.com.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jessica Brunson said...

I have a copy of Inkheart in MP3 form for the IPOD, if your still interested. We listened to it on the way to Utah once. Jared loved it!

masonchrissy said...

Hey Bethany- I just used my china last night and it was always stored in my garage where it could easily break. If you still have extra packaging, i'd love to come get it.