Meet the newest member of our family! Jaxson was born on January 19, 2009 @ 1:40 am. He weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. and was 21 in. long. He was a big boy for being twelve days early. I knew it all along, so that is why I went for the induction route. It was a long but relatively easy labor and delivery. Now he is finally here and we love him! He is definitely a blessing and new joy in our home!
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! Look at those cheeks...so cute. Congrats, he is darling :)
Congratulations! He already looks like your other boys!
So cute! Congratulations!☺
Congratulations! It's a good thing you were induced and didn't go over like I did, he would have come out a toddler. Love the pictures, everyone looks great.
Congratulations! Jaxson is so adorable! What a cute name you picked for him! I hope you're feeling well & getting some sleep!
He is adorable! I love his cheeks...Congrats!
Congrats Mandi! He is the cutest little thing!
He is darling. Have fun!
Post a Comment