What a great idea to have this blog! Just though I would "introduce" myself to the blog. This is my family. We are so excited to be in the ward! We moved from a ward that we just LOVED - and are so happy that we are in what seems to be another great ward, and for those of you who don't know - I am Kristina Allred's sister. I thought that I would pass the word around that I do hair. I have a salon set up at my home and work a few days a week. If you guys are interested feel free to let me know! I can't wait to get to know everyone better :)Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
We are the Donaldson's
What a great idea to have this blog! Just though I would "introduce" myself to the blog. This is my family. We are so excited to be in the ward! We moved from a ward that we just LOVED - and are so happy that we are in what seems to be another great ward, and for those of you who don't know - I am Kristina Allred's sister. I thought that I would pass the word around that I do hair. I have a salon set up at my home and work a few days a week. If you guys are interested feel free to let me know! I can't wait to get to know everyone better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome! (and may I say that your girls look very much like Kristina's girls -- cute!)
Ok soooo cool! I was just going to post that I want to shave my head until I find a hair dresser I like. I need highlights stat!! I will call you!
We are so happy to have you in our ward and I am thrilled to have Brooklyn in Sunbeams!
So happy to have you in the ward! "WE ARE F A M I L Y.....I got all my sisters with me"...(1970's song???? I hope this rings a bell with someone??? Is this announcing my age or what??? Haa haa!)
WELCOME!!!!!!!! :)
Love, Trisha
Oh Trisha it totally ages you!☺
Welcome Donaldsons! We are happy to have you!!!
Post a Comment