Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween at the Park

This Friday, HALLOWEEN!
10:00 AM Rosena Park
We will have "spooky" stories, Halloween science "tricks", make cookie spiders,
and have fun playing at the park!

RSVP- If you are planning to come, leave a comment on this blog. (It will help us to know how many cookies we need)

We also need people to bring Oreo's and pretzel sticks- please let Chrissy know what you can bring.

4 comments:

Scarcy Family said...

I will be there, I'll check if I have pretzels. Thanks for planning it. I'll let Chrissy know if I have them.

Megan said...

I'll bring oreos.

Colleen said...

I'll be there - I can bring some pretzels.

Areli said...

I will try to come and bring a pack of oreos.