I know that most of you have already gone maybe even several times but let me suggest we go on a Girls Night Out! Plzs comment if you want to go!
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am in! WE should go to Tai Pan first for those that can get out of the house early and then go to dinner. Sounds good!
I am in too. I have been a few times already but I can always find something else I like. Let me know when.
I guess just it's the 3 of us. Spread the word. When do you all want to go? Next thurs. is the stake auxiliary training so that may not be a good day! Think about it and just let me know.
I have never been there--I KNOW I"M A LOSER! Someone please take me!
Sounds fun. I'd love to go. Scott has scout things that night, but if we change the night like we talked about lastnight, I will be there. It'll be my last girls night out :-(
I want to go. Last time I had 2 boys--crazy. It was hard to shop between handing out snacks.
Post a Comment