Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beach Trip

Ok...I think we should plan a beach trip. I checked out the weather in Newport and it looks like the best days next week are Wed, Thurs or Fri...they are all in the 70s. We usually go to a place called Inspiration Point because you don't have to pay for parking and it isn't crowded. Plus there is a little cave and rocks the kids love to play on and find hermit crabs. But if someone would rather go to another beach than that's great too. We don't have to go all day but its something we should do while the weather is still great. Is anyone else interested?

3 comments:

Areli said...

Great idea Meagan. Sound like that would be fun! Unfortunately, I won't be able to go. My end of the week is booked with appt. during the day!

Areli said...

Sorry Megan that I misspelled your name!

Mandy Lowry said...

I am interested in going, the only day that would work for me is Friday. Let me know if that works for anyone.