I am thinking this is going to be the easiest way to get the info out rather than calling everyone. Hope it works for everyone. I am going to do Chicken Parmesan Pasta Toss, garlic bread and Oatmeal Peanut Butter Brownies, I have never tried them so I hope they will be good. Just leave a comment of what you want to bring so everyone will no what is already signed up for thanks. Any questions let me know. Here is the list of items needed:
2 boxes of fettucine uncooked noodles
5 chicken breasts
1 can of tomato paste
2-141/2 oz. diced tomatoes
Bottle of sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
Grated parmesan
2 loaves of french bread
Brownies:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup oats
1/2 cup and 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter: total 3/4 cup
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 bag of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
I am excited for wednesday:)
13 comments:
So I don't know how many people are coming so I will sign up to bring the oats. I can always bring more so if there arent enough people signing up then I can bring something else!
I can bring a loaf of french bread.~Maquel
I will bring 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips. Can't wait. Sounds like fun!
-Heidi Williams
I will bring the 2 boxes of uncooked noodles and 2 chicken breasts.
I'll bring the brown & white sugar.
And like Kristi said - I'm not sure how many people are coming,I can bring more if I need too.
I can bring the
Bottle of sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
Grated parmesan
I will bring the other 3 chicken breasts:)
I will bring the other 3 chicken breasts:)
I will bring the other french loaf and a can of tomato paste.
I will bring the other french loaf and a can of tomato paste.
I can bring peanut butter and brown sugar
ok so....I'm looking at the list and you ladies have everything on it already. But since I hate to not contribute I can bring the tomato paste and diced tomatoes since I noticed people signed up to bring multiple items. I hope that helps. See ya Wednesday!
I have not been on the site for quite awhile. I am bummed for not being there. I am sure it was great!
Post a Comment