Alright girls ... let's get the jinlge bells ringing. It's last minute, but with the enthusiasm of many, I thought we'd better do it before the holiday break gets here. So this Thursday, December 15th, I am hosting Girls Night Out at my house. Come hang out, laugh, and have fun. And of course eat :) Let's say at about 7:30 pm the jingling and mingling will begin. If you'd like, bring a little appetizer or dessert to share.
Also ... I am looking for a feel on whether or not to do it, but I was thinking it would be fun to do a little gift exchange. It would be a $10 limit. Bringing a gift would not be mandatory to come. In the past, we have played a game with the gifts and it has been so much fun. Let me know if you like the idea.
Pass the word around about this Girls Night Out cause not everyone checks this blog. Hope to see you there!
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment