Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Thank You Note

Dear Summit Mommies,
I want to thank you for all the nice things you have done for my Mommy this last month. My family has eaten some really good food thanks to your dinners and my big brothers have had lots of fun playing with your kids thanks to your babysitting! My mommy and I really appreciated getting a break from all the noise they make! I feel so blessed to know that my Mommy has so many other "mommies" to take care of her when she needs it. I know that she feels like the Lord is blessing her through each of you. Thank you so much and I can't wait to meet you all!

Love, Charity Hoyal

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Melissa, she is beautiful. Great photo--darling idea!!

Dana said...

Oh MY GOSH, Melissa. She is a beauty! So so cute!

Kristina said...

she is so cute Melissa!

Mandi and Josh said...

She is adorable!