Here is my schedule of making Bread. If anyone in interested in buying I sell it for $5 a loaf or if you would like to buy consecutively on a weekly basis then it would be $4.50 a loaf.
Week 5/24 Whole Wheat
Week 5/31 Cinnamon Swirl
Week 6/7 on Vacation
Week 6/14 Raisin bread
Week 6/21 Cheese Jalapeno
Week 6/28 Whole Wheat Italian
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Courtney!
I would like 2 loaves of cinnamon swirl when you make it at the end of the month. Yum!
I will pay you at church on Sunday.
I'm so excited!
Dana Gustafson
Sounds great Dana. Sorry I wasn't at church I had lost my voice. You can just pay me when I bring it to your house.
Post a Comment