Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Full Size Mattress Set for Sale

Hi, Everyone:

I wanted to be able to reach everyone to let you all know that I have a full size mattress / box spring / bed frame set for sale.

I am selling it to be able to buy new crib stuff for my next baby. It is in really good condition and is really nice and comfortable. We are asking $160 for it, but will entertain offers. If you want a great bed for a guest room or a big kid, this one's for you!!

Let me know if you are interested. It's just taking up space in our nursery area.

Call me. 909-239-2175

Michelle Howell

No comments: