Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would like to make the birthday board. I need a total of 4 name boards. Names: Josh, Mandi, Brayden, Landon, Cameron, Jaxson, and Megan. I think I will do it in the green. Also, is there any way I can get another wood piece for my cake that I made a while ago? I did it in the red color. Thanks. I will get you the money by Thurs.
ahh..I totally forgot about this! I finally decided and want to get a birthday board!! I can get you a check in the morning!! Could you please email me (stephanie.gustafson@yahoo.com) so I could get your number or some way to get in contact with you..I don't have your number or email address!! Sorry this is late..if it's too late it's ok!
Post a Comment