Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Homemade Bread
I happen to find myself laughing at posting such a message but it wasn't my idea. I will not say whose idea it was. This is the deal I have been making and selling bread for over a year and I have a new bread for every week. If you are interested large loaves are $5 a loaf and mini loaves are $2. I will let you know what week is what. I do Italian Whole Wheat, Wheat Bread, Cinnamon Swirl bread and a Sweet bread with raisins. If you don't already make your own let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment