This message is to let you know that our house is up for rent again, so if you know of anyone looking to rent in Fontana, feel free to contact me. Thanks!
I know I'm not in Summit Ward anymore, but I thought this would be the best way to get the word out.
Also...for those of you who knew me...I'm coming to So Cal on Sept. 9th for a couple days and I'd LOVE to see some of my friends that I miss so much! So, if you are interested in getting together with me that Thursday night for dinner, please let me know!
Thanks,
Darcy
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darcy,
I know someone who might need a house to rent. Give me a call. 909-922-5272 Thanks,
Jessica
Post a Comment