Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! I need a favor:)

We need a ride. We will be flying in at 10:30pm on NEW YEARS EVE at the John Wayne airport. Awesome timing I know. Any takers? *Gas money will be provided and any favor you may need in the future...its on us!* Thanks, Mary

2 comments:

Mandy Lowry said...

I would be there in a heartbeat if I could. Do you want me to look into getting you a shuttle? They're pretty reasonable. Theyll drop you off right at your door.

Grace said...

That is a great idea! we will definitely look into that...i don't know why we didn't think of that!