Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Does anyone know of a fun pumpkin patch to visit? Anyone want to plan a day and come with me?

3 comments:

Mandy Lowry said...

Mandi told me about one in Yucaipa that sounds fun. We'll plan to go sometime next week. If you want to come, let me know.

Bethany said...

We went to one in Mentone last year and it was gorgeous. If you want more info, let me know and I'll email it.

Anonymous said...

there is one in la verne that we went to with our mommy and me group today. I was perfect for young children... There is a tractor ride and animals and a beautiful orange grove and pumpkin patch....we even decorated pumpkin while we were there. I'll find the address for u and post it.