Does anyone have any empty 10 pound cans(silver food storage cans)just laying around that I could have to use for decorations for our ward Halloween party? They will be painted and stored for next year (so only volunteer yours if you don't care if you get them back). I am looking for 10 or 11 more.
Kristina
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristina,
Tyler might be able to just get you a box of them. He was really generous with boxes when we moved.
I have 2 #10 cans you can have. I also have 2 peanut cans...u know the ones at costco. they are a couple inches shorter than the other cans.
Post a Comment