Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Latin Stuff to Borrow

For our upcoming Enrichment night on Thursday July 16th, I am looking to borrow some Latin American blankets, hats/sombreros, baskets, and anything else anyone might have.

Please comment or call me if you have something we could borrow.

Thanks!

Christine Nelson

2 comments:

Grace said...

Christine, I'm not sure if I've met you yet...I need to see your face.:) But I have a blanket that I bought from some kids in Tijuana...let me know when I should get it to you, if you would like to use it.
-Mary Bartlett(just moved in a few weeks ago)

DeeDee said...

Christine, I have lots of baskets, if you need them! Dawn